Saturday, June 28, 2008

Their own Style??

Now as you look upon this adorable smiling face... please note the short bang area... Yes it is true. Both of my girls decided they did not want bangs anymore, so what did they do? You guessed it, they cut them off. Chloe's hair not nearly as short as Alta's in the following picture. Where did they get the scissors???
A picture of Alta's no bang idea. She cut off as close to the scalp as possible. This was done using school scissors.
Did they get in trouble? YOU BET!! They both did, but this is not the first offence for Alta. Notice she is the one not smiling. As you look further down just above her chin, you will notice she also cut the side almost exactly as she did when she was 3 years old. That was when her Aunt Mimi fixed it. Where is Mimi when you need her?
Another picture of Chloe's now bangs. It is too late to go get these fixed tonight, they will get to sport these hairdo's for church tomorrow. What to do??

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, that is too bad. I wish they wouldn't get these crazy ideas, well, at least they will grow. It is hard to believe school scissors can do such a job!!!

Tammy said...

Oh no! I am sorry - but I remember that we did something similar under the pool table in the basement on Earl Drive. It is one of my earliest memories! Maybe because I got into so much trouble.

Nikki said...

If it makes you feel any better I didn't notice any funny looking bangs. what is it with kids and scissors? My boys have all took chunks out of there hair.

Katrina said...

That, I'm sorry for your sake, but that, is really funny. Sorry. I can see your pain, although, knock, knock, knock on wood, none of my boys have ever cut their hair, and well, if you've seen one of my latest posts, it doesn't really matter as we just had their heads all shaved for summer. There's an idea for your girls! ;)
I told you what I did in 8th grade didn't I? I was trying to fix the cruddy bang trimming job my two older sisters did and grabbed the scissors and said, "I'll fix it." and chopped my bangs oh, about as short as Alta's. Keep in mind I was in 8th grade. Needless to say, I was humiliated for awhile.
Seriously though, sorry about the girls.
But yeah, it will grow back and probably be just right when school starts.

Susan said...

pixie cuts. I love pixie cuts on little girls who insist on cutting their own hair. Plus you don't notice the hacked off hair. And the hair grows out nicely all the while you have great summer 'dos.

Katrina said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YESTERDAY, DEB!
Hope it was a happy one.
Love ya,
Katrina