Monday, June 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Mike






It was Mikes 35th birthday Saturday. Michelle and I went to Columbus to take Mike to Lunch. We had a nice time at Don Pablos. (Other than him being tired, cuz we woke him up to be there... he works 3rd shift. ) We sure enjoyed the PART..TAYYYY. (from Barn Yard movie) Mike is a hard worker that enjoys his solitude. He loves his many sisters that love to love him... too much. Hopefully he did not feel picked on or at but just celebrating his life and birth to our wonderful family. I did get him to smile at a few of my jokes... especially my bowling. Any of you who knows Mike would know he is a great bowler. I asked his high score it was 268. WOW. I asked him if he ever plays on a league. He doesn't due to the hours he works. I told him I probably average around 83 points.... I then asked him if he would be on my team. He just smiled and said in is insignificant way.... no. Here are some pics of the group. (please note the GQ pose of my cute hubby)
Happy Birthday Michael.

2 comments:

Victoria said...

So glad you guys took Mike out for his birthday!!! I was able to send him birthday wishes, but thats it!

Mike and Mary Lee said...

Thanks Michelle, Deb and Max for caring for your brother on his birthday. You all look great.