Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Fishing with Dad










Memorial Day in the eyes of Max is good for one thing and one thing only.... fishing, okay maybe two things appreciating our veterans. Our weekend consisted of both. Max got the opportunity to teach Alta how to fish. Her second cast was perfect. Max said it was in her genetics, from both sides... Max and my dad, both loving to fish. Unfortunately she did not catch anything but weeds, but she liked it and is looking forward to the next fishing trip.

3 comments:

Mike and Mary Lee said...

The children look so cute. I am happy you had time to go to Michigan. Thanks for posting.

Susan said...

fishing with dad. what a great adventure. i went fishing with my dad a couple of times ON lake erie...in a boat. Didn't catch anything, tho

Kirsten said...

awww. those are my 2 favorite cousins that are named allie and chloe=]
I wanted to see her fish.
aww love you guys