Tuesday, January 29, 2008

A time I wished my digital camera was working....

Last night my cute little family decided to eat out. Due to the fact that I haven't grocery shopped in a few weeks, and still did not get to it. We decided to try a different place, which ended up being T.G.I. Fridays. They have a good kids menu, nice variety. I had my children circle the picture they wanted for dinner. (Something to keep them busy) Chloe saw the picture of ribs and thought it was hot dogs, so she circled it. When I reviewed what they wanted I informed her it was not hot dogs, but spare ribs. She said she wanted them. I told her she will have to eat them if that is what she chooses, there is no changing her mind (which she is notorious for). She said she will... When we got the food, I cut up the 5 ribs, she sat there quietly eating every rib down to the bone with sauce all over her face and hands. She has never sat so still and ate so well. She usually takes a few bites then moves on to something else, busy, busy. Not last night. I got a cute cell phone pic of the event, but I'm not willing to use Internet off cell phone. ( I learned my lesson when we down loaded Christmas pic from our cell phone... 4 pics cost me $250 in phone bill. The price of a nice digital camera) So if you see me and want to see the pic or a short little video about it just ask, I'll show ya.
We were calling her "little ribblette" last night, she did not like that very much. But she sure like those spare ribs.

6 comments:

Kate said...

How fun! I love TGI Fridays!

Susan said...

There is nothing like a love of ribs. Next, take Chloe to Moose Head or Tony Romas. Wait...take me! But be warned. My friend, Pam, and I ALWAYS order a full rack...none of this pansy half rack. Oh, and be sure we get lots of napkins.

Nikki said...

That is really funny!

Mike and Mary Lee said...

I remember a number of our children loving ribs. I'm happy that Chloe is one of the many who enjoy them. I remember the first time I had ribs. It was at Grandmother Morgan's and I tried to be polite and eat them with a fork. It didn't work. Well, enjoyed your blog and the pretty blog site.

Mike and Mary Lee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy Franklin said...

I am glad you have started leaving comments on my blog! I have been following yours for sometime now...heehee. I will stop lurking and make more comments! Wish I could see those rib pics!