Thursday, January 3, 2008

Update

Well off to school we go so early this year! Alta had a rude awakening this morning as she tried to get up this morning. The vacation has gone quickly as we have been from Michigan to Zanesville to Cleveland between 10 days. It was great to see all of the family. Christmas was extra special as we got to celebrate in our own home this year. What ever we had to wake up the children at 8:30, they were excited once they realized what day it was. I got an awesome Ipod Touch this year, I am listening to it as I blog. It is great having some music back in my life, although I am feeling when I listen to it I block out the world. I don't know if I like that so much. I have realized that as I listen I can have one ear phone in and the other out, so I can still hear children and things. I feel better as I do this since I still have the same responsibility. I love good music!

1 comment:

Susan said...

Bring over the iPod touch or to church so I can see it. Hooray.