Saturday, July 21, 2007

The Police Concert

We had such a great time!!! They definitely rocked the house. I loved all the songs. Sting was Awesome!!!! These guys were just rock'in their guitars and were just lov'in it. The picture in the red photo corners was where he had just smiled at me personally. He came across the stage just for me. It was funny how star struck I became. I haven't been to a concert since I think I went to a ZZ top concert with Alan and Christine many, many years ago, 1994. As we were waiting for them to come out, I was just so excited I was trying to egg Max into getting excited, (cuz we all know how excited he gets about things) so I called Tammy, because I knew she would be excited with me, but instead she was just mad she couldn't be there. (She thinks Sting is hot too.)

8 comments:

Tammy said...

All I can say is AAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGG!

Amy said...

So a friend of mine told me the other day that she was going to "The Police concert". I gave a little head nod and smile and thought "what are the police doing giving a concert. Is this some sort of fund raiser, is it a police officer band or what." I couldn't figure out why she was so excited. And then...oh!! Not the police, but THE POLICE. Then to make up for feeling dumb and demonstrate I knew what she was talking about I said, we went to a U2 concert... Yeah...

I am very happy for you, especially now that I know that it was not a police fund raiser you attended.

Just for the record. My second tape was a Sting tape, my first was Michael Bolton. I should stop now.

Mike and Mary Lee said...

I don' even know who the police are, but I have only heard of Sting. I obviously have been out of the loop for many years. Glad you went and that you had a great time.

love,

GP

Autumn said...

Hello entire Morgan clan!! Wow, Sis. Wright gave me the link to your parents site and of course I went cruising around to all of your blogs-what fun!!!! I sent the link to my family (and Jake's) then after cruising around to siblings site sent a follow up email to try to encourage them all to blog. (Amy and I have blogs, but I'm trying to convert my family-I think this might be just the trick.)

2 Qs-I love the digital scrapbook pages, what site do you use? Also, do you know what site your parents header was done on? Thanks in advance!! Its fun to see your family's updates!!!

Autumn said...

I think I just answered my question-photoshop?

Tammy said...

OK OK OK Can you please add a new post. Everytime I come to your site I have turn green again!

PLEASE!!!!!

Susan said...

how, what and when...need more details on this concert!

Susan said...

oh and where...nearly forgot where.