Friday, November 7, 2008

Picture Tagged

It was a few weeks ago that I got tagged, but I did not realize it. It was while I was away at a funeral in Utah. Sorry it has taken me so long, but I guess the rules of the game are this....Phyllis Kimmel tagged me and I am to go to my picture file click on the 4th folder and then click on the 4th picture and post it....

So here it is, one of my favorite pictures of Alta summer of '07







Isn't she a beautiful girl. I love her smile and the way she is looking at me. We were just goofing around with pictures one Sunday afternoon. Boy do I love this girl. She warms my heart.
Now I get to tag 4 others...
Mimi

Michelle

Shelly

Emily

3 comments:

Mimi said...

Oh, how I love this picture of Alta. I also would love to participate but my 4th folder doesn't have a 4th picture. Please help!!!
Thank you love you Mimi

Rachel said...

This picture is adorable!

kimlis said...

Deborah,
What an adorable picture of Alta!

I love your knew wallpaper!