Friday, October 3, 2008

Fall

I enjoy the crisp of air, the newness of school, the new colors of red, orange, and yellow, as the trees turn from green to color. I love having my windows open and fresh air through the house. I am finding I enjoy fall weather more and more. I am in process of changing my home from summer fun to the cooler months. We did the inevitable clean out the garage, organize all the garden tools and lawn toys, putting to the back of the garage. It is definitely a season of change. Change is a good thing, it keeps us on our toes, gives us variety (which is the spice of life), and allows us to focus and remember what is important.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That is one thing we really miss here is there is not much difference in temperature, just more rain and less rain. It will be interesting to see how the old body reacts when we get back to Ohio. Happy you are about doing good things for and with your family.

Susan said...

too cold today....I'm freezing.

Susan said...

There's a smell in my closet...can you come find it? I'm afraid.