8 TV Shows or Movies I watch regularly
1. Wedding Singer-- Max and I love to relive the 80's
2. Pretty Woman- Love Julia Roberts
3. My Fair Lady
4. The Bourne Trilogy
5. The Biggest Loser
6. Days of our Lives-- I know, I know!!!
7. CSI- Las Vegas -I still enjoy the science
8. Lord of the Rings Trilogy
8 Things that happened yesterday.
1. I woke up with Chloe next to my side
2. Alta got ready very well for school, right up out of bed, dressed before I can say a word. Great job Alta.
3. Chloe did her piano practice with out complaining
4. I went to the bank.
5. I found a very fun kids learning store. They even have Madame Alexander Dolls. This matters because growing up we collected these dolls. They had the whole Wizard of Oz collection. Very nice.
6. I took Alta to a Dr.'s appt. She has lost 2 more pounds.. Dr isn't worried. I need to make sure she is eating healthier.
7. I talked to Lauren, Michelle & Tammy on the phone.
8. I did dishes. Whoooo hooo.
8 Favorite places to EAT
1. Piatto Novo in Cuyahoga Falls, Sheridan Suites Inn
2. Melting Pot
3. Cheesecake Factory
6. Olive Gardens
7. My Mom Dinners
8 things I am looking forward to
1. warmer days
2. Our 10th anniversary
3. New car/ van/ SUV.. we cannot decide, but we need one pretty soon
4. Being Out of Debt, we haven't used a a credit card in 5 years.
5. Being at a healthy weight, you wouldn't know it by my favorite places to eat.
6. Playing the piano with out make mistakes or nervous in front of other people.
7. I am with Kate on this one, The Second Coming of Jesus Christ
8. Having all my needs met.
8 Things on my wish list
1. To be warm, I am freezing right now. I need a blanket
2. For my dishes to be done. I get tired of doing the dishes, I did them yesterday and it keeps needing to be done.
3. For Alta to not grump at me when I am helping her with school work. It makes me a little crazy.
4. A new kitchen
5. To be on a game show, I love Family Feud
6. Max to get a promotion, but I am just extremely grateful my hubby has a good job at this time of recession.
7. Someone to organize my basement, so I don't have to.
8. To go on a cruise with my hubby to a warm exotic place.
8 People I tag.. lucky you..I would love to ready your responses
2. Amy F.