Thursday, August 30, 2007

Update


You know it has been a while since I have updated this wonderful blog. I am frustrated in the fact that my children have dropped and broken my new digital camera. So updated pictures will be a miracle at this point, but.... we will continue to update.

Max has started his new job in the IT Dept for NASA. He has had lots of training classes. He absolutely loves it!! He is so happy waking up early in the morning, he seems to be extremely grateful to be going to work and not just a temp job but a permenant place. I told him this is a grown up job. He laughed.
My Alta has started her first day of class. She loves to go to school. She told me she was glad she had the nice teacher. It was good to hear. 2nd grade, I can't believe it!
We were looking for a new daycare since our previous one decided not to take partime preschoolers any more... well we found a great place for Chloe. I was very impressed the moment I walked into the school. She will do lots of fun learning and development there. Yeah!!! I have been stressed in trying to find the right place. I am grateful things are coming together.


4 comments:

Susan said...

your camera got dropped and broken? How horrible! I am so sorry.

but so happy Max is happy. I figured he would be. He certainly waited long enough for the perfect job to find him but it has.

Hooray for that and for all of you.

Tammy said...

With Max's new job you can get another camera. It is all just stuff - kids aren't! I am so glad things are going well!

Alta will love her new teacher if she believes that she is nice. Maybe it will be a better year.

Mike and Mary Lee said...

So happy to hear about Max's job, that he is excited to get up and go to work. We pray for his success.
Great that Alta likes her new teacher. Chloe having a pre school that will challenge her and teach her. This is a great beginning to the school year.

Mike and Mary Lee said...

What great news comes from the blog site. Thanks for keeping it updated. So glad that Max'x job seems to be working out. I pray everyday that this job will stick. It would be nice to nadd some stability in your familt.

love,

GP